I have liked Clojure since the first day I met it. This week, for the first time, I went seriously far from evaluating a few expressions in the REPL.
Last week, I set out some goals for the coming period, and I have achieved some of them, in part. A more important outcome of the past week is that I am getting actionable "data." I can now make a proper plan.
As I started digging into plant data on the web, I found that there wasn't any API that gave me what I needed. But that was only a problem because I made it one. Here's part two of the journey to build my own (virtual) gardening tool, where I strip it down to basics. We iterate for a reason!